Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Why Chess and Malchezaar are my favorite adventure challenges

So I've seen a lot of hate specifically for the prologue of one night of Karazhan, while it is one of my favorite. This is because people are getting upset because, of all things, you can't make your own deck so it becomes "less strategically approachable and therefor less competitive."

If that sentence made no sense to you, you're not alone. Firstly, the adventures aren't supposed to be competitive, merely unlocking tools to be competitive(or for further fun). Secondly, the "competive" version of adventures, heroics, is still rather difficult without editing a deck. Lastly, as a personal choice I prefer not making decks for encounters, so I can go back to visit old ones without having my deck slots backed up with working decks.


Just a few thoughts, nothing major. Should have a large post out by the 22cnd. See you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment